On Board Facilities & Accommodation
Silolona is fully staffed with a dedicated crew of 16. She has 3 king and 2 double fully air-conditioned suites all named after the most famous Indonesian islands: Java Suite, Sumba Suite, Borneo Suite, Asmat Suite and Bali Suite. There is a large array of water sports equipment and amenities aboard Silolona to enjoy such as waterskiing, wake boarding, kayaking, donut, sport fishing, wind surfing as well as snorkeling.
Another way to relax and enjoy your luxury charter experience aboard Silolona is to indulge in a private massage. At the guest’s request, a spa programmed may be created specifically to suit their individual needs. From indulgent spa treatments to yoga sessions, by prior request, you have everything on hand to feel relaxed, renewed and revitalized.
Alexa’s on-board chef ran his own restaurant in Jakarta until he too wanted to live a life full of adventure! He loves the ocean almost as much as he loves to cook! No surprise therefore that one of his specialties is fresh seafood. Ceviche, tartar and carpaccio are also on the menu besides grilled seafood, beautiful healthy salads and delicious deserts. However, if guests have a special request, he can cater to almost anything you wish for!
The bar is stocked with the best wines and spirits from around the world and ready to be served at anytime with perhaps some grilled lobster, on any beach or under any star you may choose!
What’s Included on Board:
- Fully licensed and equipped PADI Dive Centre & Dive Manager
- On board spa therapists and yoga instructors upon request
- Variety of water sports equipment including:
- Wake Boarding
- Sport Fishing
- Wind Surfing
- Meals & All Snacks
- Soft Drinks & Fresh Juices
- Diving (for certified divers)
- Crew & Boat Manager
- Harbor and Park Fees
- Local Transfers
|LENGTH||50 m (164′)|
|BEAM||10 m (33′)|
|DRAFT||3 m (10′)|
|CRUISING SPEED||10 knots|
|Rp. 280.000.000/Day||Labuan Bajo, Raja Ampat, Ambon, Banda Neira|
- Komodo Area : Minimum of 3 Nights Cruise
- Raja Ampat Area & Other : Minimum of 7 Nights Cruise
Service Included :
- In and out harbor transfer
- Sail with SILOLONA Boat
- En-suite bathroom with a hot water shower
- Three meals a day during on-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 2 x refreshments per day
- Free Flow Mineral Water, coffee and Tea
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Tour Guide
- Documentation (Gopro, Mirrorless & Drone)
- Diving include Dive Master and Diving Equipment,
- Water skiing,
- Wake boarding,
- kayaking, donut, sport fishing, stand up paddle board
- Spa and massage.
- Travel Insurance
- Airplane Tickets
- Entrance fees such as Komodo National Park, Padar Island, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel and Meals in Labuan Bajo (before and after sailing)