ABOUT SI DATU BUA:
40m / 3 cabins / 6 guests / 12 crew
Built by the legendary Konjo Boat Builders of Sulawesi, Si Datu Bua (meaning “Beloved Princess”) was handcrafted from carefully selected materials that call to mind the classic phinisi heritage. She is the smaller sister of the beautiful and well-established Silolona and is just as luxurious, evoking the spirit of Indonesia’s magnificent islands.
Reflecting the phinisi ships that historically traded along the spice routes in the region, Si Datu Bua embodies the essence of Indonesia’s past together with the contemporary luxuries expected of a modern-day superyacht.
Si Datu Bua is a wonderful choice for families or groups of friends looking to sail in authentic style, and her crew of 12 includes an expedition leader, chef and dive instructor. Her team is known for an in-depth knowledge of the culture and customs of Indonesia.
Si Datu Bua has three classically decorated, romantic guest cabins. Adorned with traditional woven textiles and Indonesian artefacts, these suites combine the warmth of solid wood with neutral cream tones, creating an elegant, relaxed ambiance. All suites feature air-conditioning, king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
An indoor lounge and dining area is naturally lit with large windows, carrying through the theme of wood combined with cream linens and printed textiles. Outside, there’s a beautifully lit lounge area with daybeds, sun loungers and ample space for alfresco meals at the dining table.
An additional lounge on the aft deck provides space for relaxing in the shade and taking a moment to appreciate the exquisite landscapes that Indonesia has to offer.
The dedicated chef prepares menus according to guests’ preferences, with culinary creations including traditional South East Asian specialties as well as classic Western fare. Onboard, Si Datu Bua is equipped with a PADI dive centre, water skis, wakeboards, kayaks and fishing gear.
What We Love
This soulful phinisi offers a wealth of space for families or friends to spread out in style in unsurpassed comfort. A keen focus on cultural excursions paired with stunning authentic design both inside and out makes Si Datu Bua the perfect base for an inspired Indonesian escape.
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddleboards
- Water skis
- 2 tenders
- Snorkeling & diving equipment
- Cabins: 3
- Guest number: 6
- Crew number: 12
- Length:00 m (131 ft)
- Beam:50 m (28 ft)
- Draft:00 m (10 ft)
- Tonnage: 250
- Hull material: Ironwood
- Engines: Yanmar 6HYM-ETE 500hp
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Max speed: 10 knots
- Naval architect: Konjo Boat Builders
|Price / Night||Departure|
|Rp. 197.000.000||Labuan Bajo, Raja Ampat, Ambon, Banda Neira|
- Komodo Area : Minimum of 3 Nights Cruise
- Raja Ampat Area & Other : Minimum of 7 Nights Cruise
Service Included :
- In and out harbor transfer
- Sail with SI DATU BUA Boat
- En-suite bathroom with a hot water shower
- Three meals a day during on-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 2 x refreshments per day
- Free Flow Mineral Water, coffee and Tea
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Tour Guide
- Documentation (Gopro, Mirrorless & Drone)
- Diving include Dive Master and Diving Equipment ( for certified divers )
- kayaking, donut, sport fishing, stand up paddle board
- Travel Insurance
- Airplane Tickets
- Entrance fees such as Komodo National Park, Padar Island, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel and Meals in Labuan Bajo (before and after sailing)
- Diving certification courses