Welcome to Tiaré, a luxurious yet traditional Indonesian Phinisi that will take you on a journey of discovery to some of the most stunning diving spots in the world.
Experience diving in the rich waters of the Indonesian archipelago and meet people from the many different cultures on the diverse Indonesian islands that you would never have the opportunity to see while staying in more tourist-heavy areas.
There is also a separate diving deck with hot water showers to warm up after a night dive.
Tiaré offers a spectacular experience for divers as well as non-divers, with bright airy cabins, spacious bathrooms and a large front deck where you can socialize, eat under the stars or just relax in the Indonesian sunshine.All indoor and outdoor living areas, decks, and cabins are made with antique teak salvaged from old Joglos, which not only gives the feel of “real Indonesia”, but has helped to reduce the use of Indonesia’s disappearing rainforests.
Tiare has 6 Cabins that can charter 12 to Maximum 14 guests.
- 2x Double Cabins, Double Cabins have 1 Double bed in each cabin, Suitable for couples.
- 2x Twin Cabins. Twin Cabins have 2 single beds in each of them. Suitable for friends traveling together or single travelers wanting to share a cabin
- 2x Triple Cabin. Triple Cabins have 3 single beds in each cabin. 2 of the beds can be combined as Double bed. Therefore, these cabins are suitable tor families (2 adult + 1 Kid) or 3 friends traveling together.
(Whole cabin had Pitcher of fresh water and glasses; Shampoo, Body milk, Hair dryer; Shore set (hat, towel, suntan lotion, thermos); 2 combs; Mosquito repellent; Fire detector system; Conditioner; Air con).
- d12/15 liter aluminum cylinders, plus 7 liter tanks for those who want less weight on their back.
- Either air or Nitrox 32.
- All cylinders are fitted with INT/DIN adaptable valves.
- 15 diving station located aft with little box for small gear and 1 big box under each seat.
- 15 pool towels located aft, fresh and clean every morning.
- 2 hot showers located aft.
- 2 diving boat , 6 meters and 90 HP each, 6 diver stations each, hot tea and coffee.
- 1 Rubber Dinghy, 4,5 meters and 15 HP dedicated for snorkelers.
- 15 beacon ENOS plus, 1 receiving station for rescue*
- The beacon will be installed on each customer’s BCD and while the receiving station is on the diving boat If customer has problems on surface he may activate the bacon, or the receiving station report his positions.
- 40 Life Jackets.
- 2 Life-raft carrying 45 people.
- 1 oxygen tank on main boat.
- 1 oxygen tank on diving boat and emergency kit.
- Fire detector system.
- 1 hydrant.
- Fire ball extinguisher.
BOAT SPESIFICATION :
Year built : 2013-2016
Type : Phinisi – traditional wooden 2 mast top sail schooner
Length over deck : 36,50 m
Length overall : 45,62 m
Beam : 9
Draft : 3
Total displacement : GT 285
Cruising speed : Up to 10 knots
Engines : Yanmar Turbo Diesel 500 hp
Fuel Capacity : 11.000 l
2 Generators : Yanmar 60 kw
1 Generator : Yanmar 35 Kw
Water Storage : 10.000 l
Water Makers : 2 x 3.000l fresh water a day
Voltage : 220 volt charging station but also 110 volt is available
|Pax||Price||Extra Pax Price||Destination|
|2-12 Pax||Rp. 83.000.000/Night||Rp. 5.500.000/Night||KOMODO, ALOR, FLORES|
|2-12 Pax||Rp. 90.000.0000/Night||Rp. 6.000.000/Night||Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Banda Sea, Ambon|
- Komodo Area : Minimum of 3 Nights Cruise
- Raja Ampat Area & Other : Minimum of 7 Nights Cruise
Service Included :
- In and out harbor transfer
- Sail with TIARE Boat
- Full Board Meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 2 time snacks)
- Water, soft drink, Juice, Balinese Coffee & Tea
- Life Jacket
- Tank, Weight and weight belts
- Tour Guide
- Documentation (Gopro, Mirrorless & Drone)
- Diving – up to 4 dives/day
- Wi-Fi (signal can be intermittent)
- Water sports (Canoe, paddle board, towable water tube)
- Travel Insurance
- Airplane Tickets
- National Park and Port Clearance Fee
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages and espresso
- Dive Equipment rental
- Dive course
- Nitrox US$ 15/diving day
- Hotel and Meals in Labuan Bajo (before and after sailing)
- Crew Gratuities