ABOUT MAJ OCEANIC
Maj Oceanic is a custom built phinisi yacht that launched in 2020. This thoughtfully designed seven-cabin yacht has four opulent large outdoor entertaining areas and multiple indoor and outdoor dining providing a beautiful setting.
Maj Oceanic carries an array of options for guests to enjoy the beautiful islands of Indonesia, from beach picnics and trekking to exploring the pristine waters by kayaking or on the speedboat, or submerging beneath the surface for some of the best snorkeling and diving on earth.
Guests will enjoy a large and spacious yacht with a professional and experienced crew onboard, catering to families or groups of friends alike.
Maj Oceanic has seven en-suite guest cabins, which includes a spacious master cabin with an en-suite bathroom featuring a bath, and a private balcony on the aft deck. The remaining cabins are located below deck and decorated in a minimalist combination of wood and pale textiles.
The interior lounge is a beautiful open plan space featuring a built in bar, space for dining inside and a comfortable lounge.
The upper deck is a designated relaxation area fitted with sun loungers with panoramic 360-degree views.
Maj Oceanic is a comfortable combination of tradition and luxury, blending the authenticity of Indonesian-built vessels with the modernity and comfort of a boutique hotel.
What We Love
Maj Oceanic offers good value for money considering her size, and one highlight is the fact that she has the largest master cabin on the market
BOAT SPESIFICATION :
- Build : Bira, 2019
- Type : Traditonal gaft-rigged timber phinisi (Teak wood)
- Length : 47 m (154 ft)
- Beam : 10,5 m (34 ft)
- Draft : 3,52 m(11,5 ft)
- Cruising speed : 17 knots (max) / 12 knots (avg) / 9 knot (min)
- Crew : 12
- Guests : 14 guests
- Cabins : 6 + 1 cabin
- 1 Admiral Suite : 120 sqm, Largest Master suite, Full Privacy, private balcony, and 270°view of the ocean, private en-suite bathroom with bath tub
- 1 Commodore Suite : 35 sqm, Private en suite bathroom, permanent queen bed and closet. Built in dresser and writing desk.
- 4 Deluxe Staterooms : 25 sqm with Multi-jet shower and a well-appointed living area with chaise, built-in dresser and writing desk.
- Engine Model : Yanmar Marine diesel 6AYM-WST 659HP/1900RPM (sea water cooling) 5 blade bronze propellers
- Navigation: Garmin Aquamap 1252
- Life Raft : Type YZF-A Capacity of 25 persons
Watersports Equipment :
- 6 Paddle Board
- 6 Sea Kayaks
- Fishing Gear
- Complete Diving Equipment
- Complete Snorkeling Equipment
- Komodo Area: Minimum of 3 Nights Cruise
- Raja Ampat Area & Other : Minimum of 7 Nights Cruise
Service Included :
- Crew, including cruise director, chef and dive guide
- Meals & snacks
- Water, soft drinks, juices, tea & coffee
- Diving (for certified divers) and dive equipment
- Use of water sports equipment
- All excursions
- Harbor and national park fees
- Local airport transfers
- Diving certification courses
- Spa services
- Personal travel & diving insurance (mandatory)
- Crew gratuity at your discretion