Alila Purnama Raja Ampat – Kapasitas 10 Orang
5 Suite Cabin (all air conditioned with queen size beds, ensuite bathroom with shower, separate toilet, double wardrobe and writing desk)
Master suite, expansively designed with largewrap around windows offering 180 degree views of the ever changing landscape. Its bathroom features shower, bathtub, two wash basins and enclosed separate toilet, while a private balcony and large sundeck with a day bed deck chairs provides the ultimate space for relaxation.
Fully certified and licensed PADI Dive center; Yoga; Sea Kayaks; stand up paddle boards; snorkeling; inflatable toys; visiting local villages, fisherman and pearl farms; picnic lunch or BBQ dinner by the beach.
What’s Included on Board:
- Meals & All Snacks.
- Soft Drinks & Fresh Juices.
- One spa treatment per guest per day.
- Diving (for certified divers) & Dive Manager.
- Water sports activities where stated re equipment.
- Crew and Boat Manager.
- Harbor and Park Fees.
- Local Transfers.
- Kayaking: 2 x 2 person fiberglass sea kayaks (3.65m)
- Fishing: related equipment.
- Tow Toys: 1 x 5 person banana & 1 x 2 person biscuit.
- Snorkeling 10 x sets.
- 2 x Tenders: 2 x 4.9metre Marathon fiberglass tenders (60hp Suzuki 4-stroke outboard)
All equipment is provided for unlimited dives for certified divers and over 16 diving development specialty courses are offered including:
- Advance Open Water Diver.
- Enriched Air Nitrox.
- Deep Peak Performance Buoyancy.
- Drift and Underwater Naturalist.
- 2 x Dive Compressors (Air)
- 1 x Dive Compressor (Nitrox)
- Diving equipment for self-contained diving operations including: 20 x 12L tanks, 2 x 15L tanks, 2 x 8L tanks; 10 x sets of Aqua Lung BCD/regulators, 5 x dive computers, 10 x underwater torches, wetsuits, weights, masks, fins, etc.
- 1 x dedicated freshwater rinse tank for underwater camera equipment.
|LENGTH||46 m (150′)|
|BEAM||10 m (33′)|
|DRAFT||3,35 m (11′)|
|CABINS||5 (Master Suite, 4 Standard Suites)|
|KOMODO (JUNE – SEPT)||IDR 250.000.000/Night|
|ALOR-AMBON/AMBON-SORONG/BANDA ISLANDS (MID OCTOBER)||IDR 230.000.000/Night|
|TRITON BAY/CENDRAWASIH BAY (APRIL)||IDR 360.000.000/Night|
|RAJA AMPAT (NOV – APRIL)||IDR 270.000.000/Night|
- Komodo Area : Minimum of 3 Nights Cruise
- Raja Ampat Area & Other : Minimum of 7 Nights Cruise
Service Included :
- In and out harbor transfer
- Sail with ALILA PURNAMA Boat
- En-suite bathroom with a hot water shower
- Meals and all snacks
- Soft drinks and fresh juice
- Free Flow Mineral Water, coffee and Tea
- Life Jacket
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Tour Guide
- Documentation (Gopro, Mirrorless & Drone)
- Diving equipment for self-contained diving operations including: 20 x 12L tanks, 2 x 15L tanks, 2 x 8L tanks; 10 x sets of Aqua Lung BCD/regulators, 5 x dive computers, 10 x underwater torches, wetsuits, weights, masks, fins, etc
- One spa treatment per guest per day
- Harbor and Park fees
- Travel Insurance
- Airplane Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel and Meals in Labuan Bajo (before and after sailing)